Appian BPM Developer
Tsource, LLC is seeking an Appian BPM Developer for our customer in Hanover, MD. You will be responsible for analyzing and evaluating stakeholder requirements and convert these requirements into business need statements, system specifications and BPM / workflow technical specifications. You will also be responsible for proposing solution alternatives and high-level approaches, assisting in the development and implementation of new systems in compliance with organization standards, maintaining documentation on existing and new systems, including enhancements or modifications, and providing follow-up to ensure success of programs.
Primary Job Duties:
- Consults with stakeholders (users, technical team members, product owners, as needed) to collect information about system needs, objectives, functions and features.
- Evaluates stakeholder requests for new and modified business systems to determine feasibility and options
- Creates and manages development artifacts (use cases, user stories, process flows, diagrams, requirements, technical specifications, high-level approaches, as needed)
- Collaborate with architects, developers, and QAs to ensure that solutions meet business and technical needs
- Prepare materials in support of design reviews, feature reviews, product design sessions, and sprint reviews, as needed
- Participates with clients in testing system changes and enhancements.
- Participates in targeted technical support, issue troubleshooting and resolution
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related degree.
- 5+ years related experience and/or training in systems analysis and/or system design.
- 2 years experience in software development (any language or platform) and/or system testing/QA
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- 5+ years of experience working on system requirements for large enterprise integration projects, business process modeling.
- BPMN required, UML desired
- Solid knowledge of database concepts, SQL
- Ability to analyze and solve complex logical problems.
- Must work effectively in teams to achieve user objectives and ensure client satisfaction.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and negotiation skills.
- Outgoing and curious.
- Takes ownership of tasks and sees them through to completion.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of various departments and functions.
Nice-to-Have Skills (in priority order):
- In-depth understanding of Web Services, SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture), XML, JSON.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Data modeling
- Object-oriented programming or analysis
Tsource, LLC is dedicated to providing innovation and excellence in Management Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Application Services. Our commitment is to provide customers with resource experts with the latest technologies, prompt response time, and competitive prices. We support our mission by supplying challenging opportunities to our employees and empowering them to get the job done. Tsource is focused on quality; we continually measure our success to assure our conformance to high standards.
Tsource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Tsource, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action. Tsource, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic testing, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Tsource, LLC will not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.