Business Analyst, Top Secret
Tsource, LLC is seeking a Business Analyst to support our customer in Springfield, VA. You will be responsible for the objectives of the financial management office to evolve its business processes towards an integrated, customer focused, cross-functional directorate. Your focus will be on data visualization and process optimization, and will provide value-added analysis through instigating change and transformation through insights from interdisciplinary data analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing resource data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Creating meaningful data visualizations that communicate findings and potential for resource impact to key decision makers.
- Developing advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing customer requirements and creating prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
- Coordinating product delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Understanding financial management processes, software, applications, tools, and systems with a vision toward process improvement.
- Working with stakeholders to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs.
- Creating User Experience design and User Interface development to understand how to best deliver products and services to key stakeholders.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- ***Active Top Secret Clearance***
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Finance, Statistics, Operations Research or other Quantitative Field; or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in data analysis, including the ability to analyze data, identify trends, generate reports, merge data, and supplement data sources using automated reporting applications
- Demonstrated specialized experience in business analysis and requirements gathering
- Demonstrated specialized experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and/or Qlik
- Demonstrated experience with DoD, IC, or other government agency programs, budgetary or finance processes.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with User Experience design and User Interface development
- Demonstrated experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python, NumPy, or MatLab.
Tsource, LLC is dedicated to providing innovation and excellence in Management Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Application Services. Our commitment is to provide customers with resource experts with the latest technologies, prompt response time, and competitive prices. We support our mission by supplying challenging opportunities to our employees and empowering them to get the job done. Tsource is focused on quality; we continually measure our success to assure our conformance to high standards.
Tsource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Tsource, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action. Tsource, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic testing, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Tsource, LLC will not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.