Tsource, LLC is seeking a Data/Business Analyst to support our customer in Hanover, MD. You will be responsible for documenting and identifying gaps in IT and business processes through process mapping to illustrate current and future state. You will have the ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes and be knowledgeable on business process modeling, process mapping, as well as being capable of writing clear and well-structured business requirements documents. You will contribute to the development of detailed level process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training use, as well as have the ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics for prior to escalation. You will also be responsible for:
- Identifying and analyzing business problems and defining the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate.
- Involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and updating business requirements.
- Reviewing workflow process mapping and developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
- Managing project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documenting process flows and gaps.
- Assessing, researching, analyzing and documenting sponsor/stakeholder needs.
- Supporting the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling and closing phases.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members.
- Identifying issues and escalating/managing resolution as required.
- Coordinating and providing support to the business with the process implementation.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree w/ specialization in Business, Finance, Engineering, Science or Math is desirable.
- 8-10 years’ experience.
- Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient comprehension of project management methodologies; genuine commitment to project environment and discipline.
- Experience with federally mandated compliance programs
- Heavy data analysis.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance experience.
Tsource, LLC is dedicated to providing innovation and excellence in Management Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Application Services. Our commitment is to provide customers with resource experts with the latest technologies, prompt response time, and competitive prices. We support our mission by supplying challenging opportunities to our employees and empowering them to get the job done. Tsource is focused on quality; we continually measure our success to assure our conformance to high standards.
Tsource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Tsource, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action. Tsource, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic testing, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Tsource, LLC will not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.