Tsource, LLC is seeking a Data Architect to support our customer in Hanover, MD. You will be a resource to the privacy program team and all other domain areas within the customer space. You will be responsible for guiding design blueprints that protect corporate data assets and ensure those assets are effectively managed to meet the strategic goals of the corporate privacy program. You will also develop and apply an end-to-end vision for software and information architecture and guide the selection, implementation, and management of enterprise and domain level solutions through partnerships with domain, solution, and enterprise architects, as well as the data privacy and information security officers.
As the Data Architect, you will drive strategies, governance, and design for the identified solutions to meet the strategic goals of the corporate privacy program. You will also develop data and information management road maps in concert with other domain architects, which are consistent with Enterprise Information Technology principles, and collaborates with key stakeholders to ensure that solutions meet information requirements and fit within the broader enterprise architecture context.
- Develop and maintain a corporate privacy program architecture blueprint that aligns with the direction set by the data privacy and information security officers to guide and inform initiatives (i.e., design principles, source systems, business rules/logic, technology and business alignment, etc.).
- Work with fellow domain architects to maintain solution inventory in Troux; develop and maintain information management models; identify business critical gaps and discrepancies; propose and implement remediation plans and tactics to meet corporate privacy program goals.
- Champion and govern data architecture standards, tools, best practices, and development methodologies, alongside the domain architects from the data, information security, and enterprise operations areas.
- Assess data quality patterns, recommend data cleansing rules, develop data retention strategy and policy, and conforming data standard rules.
- Work collaboratively with architecture and development teams fostering re-use, design for scale, stability, and operational efficiency principles.
- Identify opportunities that accelerate data delivery and decrease operational costs, without compromising data integrity.
- Evangelize the merits, values, and efficiencies of privacy by design principles and effectively communicate benefits and return on investment for privacy and information security-related initiatives.
- Help plan and sequence inter-project dependencies on behalf of the privacy program.
- Review and assist in development of resource plans and estimates for privacy, data security, and data related components of solution.
- Participate on projects in resolving privacy related topics.
- 10 years of experience working in information technology required
- 5+ years of enterprise data architecture experience required
- Demonstrated willingness to understand the business being served and apply the correct technical solutions in order to enable successful achievement of its goals and objectives required.
- Ability to analyze problematic situations, seek relevant data, and diagnose information in order to solve problems.
- Expert knowledge of regulatory climate related to privacy and information security.
- Hands on experience architecting, designing, implementing, and delivering enterprise-level global solutions.
- Thorough understanding of leading data modeling principles and patterns required.
- Solid knowledge of and development experience in an Oracle-based environment.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering enterprise-level global solutions, preferably large BI and/or data warehousing projects.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of modern enterprise data architecture, hands-on experience with commercial-off-the-shelf offerings for ERP, CRM, MDM, and data warehouse.
- Experience establishing metadata management (business and technical), utilization and trend metrics, trend reporting and analytics.
- Experience working with data analysis, migration, and modeling tools (e.g. one or more of the following: ER/Win, Power Designer).
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 & 2012 and , Oracle 10g,11g,12c databases required
- Knowledge and experience in data warehouse design concepts and data warehouse reference models, as well as data mining.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills including written, verbal, and technology illustration.
- Experience working across multiple projects at a time.
- Demonstrated capability developing, maintaining, promoting data architecture.
- Expert knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- The ability to abstract general principles from specific.
- A strong desire to establish Standards of Best Practice.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill. Good working experience in MS Visio, MS Powerpoint
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative culture.
- Working knowledge of the Agile Methodology for solution delivery (i.e., scrum, Kanban, SAFE).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certification of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) or other architecture framework
Tsource, LLC is dedicated to providing innovation and excellence in Management Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Application Services. Our commitment is to provide customers with resource experts with the latest technologies, prompt response time, and competitive prices. We support our mission by supplying challenging opportunities to our employees and empowering them to get the job done. Tsource is focused on quality; we continually measure our success to assure our conformance to high standards.
Tsource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Tsource, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action. Tsource, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic testing, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Tsource, LLC will not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.