Financial Analyst, Top Secret
Tsource, LLC is seeking a Financial Analyst to support our customer in Springfield, VA. You will assist the government with financial management operations, budget analysis, monitoring and coordinating program resource allocations, supporting government representatives at meetings, cohesive agency-wide program development, and will assist with resource management oversight.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Support internal financial management and program build activities, analysis, events, and documentation packages as designated by government leads. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Assisting in gathering, maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing of program and budget data and requirements.
- Developing and promulgating financial management responsibilities associated with customer’s internal guidance packages as appropriate.
- Provide subject matter expertise pertaining to the development and publication of the IPBS/CBJB, IPBR/CJB, and President’s Budget exhibits. This includes all associated documentation, materials, and briefings as it relates to the agency-level program.
- Support the development and preparation of agency-level budget Congressional roll-out briefing materials, and responses to questions for the record, requests for information, and various inquiries.
- Support the development of various briefing materials and responses to questions, requests for information, and various inquiries as they relate to the agency’s program.
- Provide support in preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews as well as preparation materials for leadership to attend meetings.
- Support, develop, and prepare various PowerPoint/white paper briefings and presentations related to financial management matters, programs, and activities for senior level leadership.
- Support the preparation and monitoring of supplemental/over guidance requirements
- Support all aspects of budget execution and conduct analysis.
- Exercise proficient knowledge and capability in the use of various spreadsheet, database, and Microsoft PowerPoint software.
- Financial data analysis, including analyzing data, identify trends, generate reports, data merging and supplemental data sources using automated reporting applications utilizing Python, R, Tableau, and/or etc.
- Analyze and interpret complex budget and execution data.
- ***Active Top Secret Clearance***
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, or equivalent work experience in a comparable field (budget analyst, resource analyst, accountant, financial analyst, or a financial auditor).
- Demonstrated specialized experience with DoD or other government agency budgetary or finance processes.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD or other Government Agency key budget execution processes including: funds control, fund transfers, travel orders, and credit card purchases.
- Demonstrated experience with fund execution policies for principal DoD and IC appropriations.
- Demonstrated understanding of all phases of the PPBE process to include Program and Budget documentation and justification through the IPBS/CBJB and IPBR/CJB processes.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in U.S. Intelligence Funding Programs.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD and IC programs and budgets.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with financial databases and systems, and spreadsheets.
Tsource, LLC is dedicated to providing innovation and excellence in Management Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Application Services. Our commitment is to provide customers with resource experts with the latest technologies, prompt response time, and competitive prices. We support our mission by supplying challenging opportunities to our employees and empowering them to get the job done. Tsource is focused on quality; we continually measure our success to assure our conformance to high standards.
Tsource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Tsource, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action. Tsource, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic testing, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Tsource, LLC will not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.