Finance Manager, Top Secret
Tsource, LLC is seeking a Finance Manager to support our customer in Springfield, VA. You will support a large defense organization with audit support, internal use software, remediation, and business process improvement activities. You will have the ability to be collaborative, detail-oriented, a good communicator/listener, organized, proactive, self-motivated, and team player/oriented.
- ***Active Top Secret Clearance***
- Specialized DoD/IC Audit or Audit Readiness
- Experience developing process flows, narratives, SOPs, transition listings, system inventory listings, risk and control assessments, test plan and procedure development, and assertion letter template with supporting documentation
- Develop business process documentation review tools, templates, and monitoring processes
- Perform quality reviews over completeness and accuracy of business process documentation, and provide guidance and feedback to address weaknesses and gaps
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the development and implementation of auditable contract cost accumulation methodologies
- Accounting Principles (GAAP) Compliant Plant, Property and Equipment (PP&E)
- Valuation Methodologies that has achieved audit readiness
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Momentum, PeopleSoft, or PRISM Software Applications
- Specialized experience executing reassertion process to achieve an unmodified Audit Opinion
- Knowledge in Federal Information System Control Audit Manual (FISCAM)
- Certified Public Accountant.
Tsource, LLC is dedicated to providing innovation and excellence in Management Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Application Services. Our commitment is to provide customers with resource experts with the latest technologies, prompt response time, and competitive prices. We support our mission by supplying challenging opportunities to our employees and empowering them to get the job done. Tsource is focused on quality; we continually measure our success to assure our conformance to high standards.
Tsource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Tsource, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action. Tsource, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic testing, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Tsource, LLC will not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.