Full Stack Developer
Tsource is seeking a Full Stack Developer in Hanover, MD.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Use current programming languages and technologies, write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications.
• Participate in sprint planning, review and retrospective.
• Translate business requirements into working software deliverables.
• Collaborate on software design and architecture.
• Work in a fast-paced product driven environment.
• Complete other tasks as requested by Manager or Team Lead.
• .NET Core specifically C#, MVC, WebAPI, Razor, EFCore, LINQ
• HTML5/CSS3 w/ Bootstrap
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of 5+ years in C# Development
• Minimum of 2 years working with T-SQL language
• Minimum of 1 year with application development using React
• Knowledge of source control systems
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience with: git, Azure DevOps
• RESTful Web services including Authorization OAUTH2
• Virtual machines
• Modern cloud technology, Azure PaaS, Google Cloud
• NoSQL Databases, Functions/Lambda, Microservices
• Experience with unit testing, especially xUnit
• Experience with Selenium, creating/updating integration/end to end tests
• Strong understanding of the development life cycle in a SCRUM environment along with programming techniques and tools
• Experience building software serving these industries or related experience would be highly desirable but not required: Employment, Contracting, Job Board, or Social Media
• Xamarin or React Native experience
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Tsource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Tsource, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action. Tsource, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic testing, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Tsource, LLC will not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.