IT Sales Representative
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Tsource, LLC is seeking an experienced Sales Representative to develop sales strategies and processes, and find new clients within the commercial and government Information Technology industry. The successful Sales Representative will implement sales strategies, source and close new sales opportunities. The successful candidate will play a key role in revenue generation by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of Consulting and Staffing services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Sales Representative to join our team and help define a sales and marketing strategy for Tsource. Join a company with great benefits, stock plan and more!
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Active prospecting to include cold calling, setting up meetings to qualify leads, performing market research and data gathering, proposal development and presentations to customers, and closing new business.
- Developing and implementing long term relationships with new clients, as well maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service.
- Identify opportunities to create, improve or modify existing service offerings by staying current on industry trends and knowledge gained through sales activities.
- Adjust sales plans based on market research, field results, and competitor activity.
- Marketing top candidates to clients and prospects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative with 5 – 7 years’ experience in the IT industry.
- Ability to leverage personal experience, professional contacts and the team’s resources to access highest value opportunities.
- Excellent knowledge of commercial IT industry.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills.
- Solid organizational, time and territory management.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.