.Net Core Developer
- Implementing commercial grade API and related background systems data processing at scale.
- Object oriented programming, design patterns
- Implementing modern cloud technology specifically Platform as a Service type offerings such as but not limited to: web apps deployed to cloud, functions/lambdas, blob storage/buckets, etc.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, and implement API interfaces using Microsoft .Net Core and Azure API Gateway
- Take direction and work with the team to create and implement modern software following an agile process.
- Create features and functionality based on user stories and behavior
- Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas to rest of the team and management
- Use current programming languages and technologies, write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications
- Participate in sprint planning, review and retrospective.
- Translate business requirements into working software deliverables
- Collaborate on software design and architecture
- Ability to work independently
- Work in a fast-paced product driven environment
- Complete other tasks as requested by Manager or Team Lead
- HTML5 / CSS3 w/ Bootstrap and SASS helpful
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 5+ years programming using an object-oriented language
- Minimum of 5+ years in a modern programming framework
- Minimum of 1 year with application development using React.js
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- .NET Core 2.x+ specifically C#, Razor View Engine/MVC
- Software Design Patterns experience
- Strong understanding of the development life cycle in a SCRUM environment along with programming techniques and tools
- Experience with git, Azure Cloud Services, Azure DevOps, VS Code, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Virtual machines
- Business experience in the following industries or similar, but not required: Employment Agency / Sub-contracting, Job Boards, or Social Med
Email Resumes to: email@example.com