Tsource needs Pega Architects in Herndon, VA or Columbia, MD to help support a 3 year program for our customer.
- Experience Architecting Pega Solutions
- Experience applying Pega application design and development to deliver business applications that are Built for Change
- Familiar w/ Pega Express to model the life cycle of a case that mirrors the way business people naturally think about how work gets done
- Use Designer Studio to refine and enhance the case life cycle design to build a business application Identify the tasks and responsibilities of the System Architect on a Pega Implementation
- Configure case and case processing behavior
- Create data classes, and properties to use in a Pega implementation
- Automate decision-making throughout an application to improve process efficiency
- Incorporate and manage reference data to allow applications to adapt to changing business conditions
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tsource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Tsource, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action. Tsource, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic testing, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Tsource, LLC will not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.