Tsource needs Pega Developers in Herndon, VA or Columbia, MD to help support a 3 year program for our customer. The Pega Developers will be responsible for building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions using Pega Systems PRPC tool. They will need to have hands-on experience in designing and implementing Enterprise Class Rules, PRPC Flows, Activities, Reports and Correspondence, PRPC Case Management and various PRPC Integrations.
- 7+ years of total IT experience
- 3+ years of experience building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions using PegaSystems PRPC tool
- Pega CSA OR CSSA OR LSA certified a plus
- Development experience with PRPC flows, activities, reports, correspondence, and case management
- Hands-on experience in Web Services Development (Restful OR SOAP) \ middleware integration
- Must be clearable.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tsource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Tsource, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action. Tsource, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic testing, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Tsource, LLC will not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.