Project Integrator, TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Tsource LLC is seeking a Project Integrator to support our customer in Herndon, VA. You will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and composing technical information, conducting research and ensuring the use of proper technical terminology. You will also translate technical information into clear, readable documents and presentation to be used by technical and non-technical personnel, support the development of all types of documents and reports by developing and updating graphics presentations to improve the quality and enhance the usability of these documents, as well as integrating the graphics and information generated from meetings and facilitation sessions, using automated tools, and research methods into final deliverable documents and coordinating the response to action items and technical data calls.
- ***Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance***
- Demonstrated experience with coordination and facilitation of meetings and technical discussions of requirements; documenting and capturing requirements
- Demonstrated experience with tracking project status, plans, action items and drafting meeting minutes to include requirements documentation (feature, functionality, planning, methodology)
- Experience specifically in coordination for response to requirements and action items
- Demonstrated experience with creating highly professional briefings and professional drawings/diagrams for executive-level consumption
- Demonstrated experience with facilitating brainstorming sessions with teams
- Demonstrated experience with following up with a stakeholder and responding to high-level data calls in a timely manner
- Familiarity with technical understanding of or direct experience with the following sponsors’ IT infrastructure and Information Security fundamentals; collaborative tools and capabilities, such as wikis, blogs, especially as implemented in customer environment
- Demonstrated experience with requirements gathering and definition, working with customer components as stakeholders
- Demonstrated proficiency with office automation tools like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and in using both MS Outlook to correspond and schedule meetings
- Developing/supporting budget formulation processes, tools, and artifacts
- Demonstrated experience with developing/supporting customer strategic planning processes, tools, and artifacts
- Demonstrated experience with developing/supporting customer project management processes, tools, and artifacts
Tsource, LLC is dedicated to providing innovation and excellence in Management Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Application Services. Our commitment is to provide customers with resource experts with the latest technologies, prompt response time, and competitive prices. We support our mission by supplying challenging opportunities to our employees and empowering them to get the job done. Tsource is focused on quality; we continually measure our success to assure our conformance to high standards.
Tsource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Tsource, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action. Tsource, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic testing, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Tsource, LLC will not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.