Tsource, LLC is seeking a QA Analyst to support our customer in Catonsville, MD. You will work on the Enterprise Search team to conduct functional and automated testing of features, stories, and defects for an Agile release train. This includes analyzing the current activities and techniques, and providing feedback where opportunities exist.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working closely with developers to test specific features
- Regression testing of the entire application
- Smoke testing as part of releases
- Documentation of defects and test plans
- Ensuring features and stories are thoroughly tested in accordance with test plan and acceptance criteria
- Working closely with business analysts and architects to document acceptance criteria
- Performing detailed validations of new features and analysis coming from developers and data scientists
- Documenting defects that are found during the course of testing, and work with developers to validate remediation
- Collaborate with developers, IS managers, and business analysts to come up with proper guidelines to follow regarding the testing process
- Clearly communicate the benefits of Quality Assurance and show the value of the process to management on a regular basis
- 3-5 years of QA experience in an IT environment
- Collaborative team player
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Experience in developing and nurturing a culture of superior customer service
- Experience operating in an Agile environment
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field, or equivalent experience
Tsource, LLC is dedicated to providing innovation and excellence in Management Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Application Services. Our commitment is to provide customers with resource experts with the latest technologies, prompt response time, and competitive prices. We support our mission by supplying challenging opportunities to our employees and empowering them to get the job done. Tsource is focused on quality; we continually measure our success to assure our conformance to high standards.
Tsource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Tsource, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action. Tsource, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic testing, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Tsource, LLC will not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.