Tsource, LLC is seeking an experienced Sales Representative to develop sales strategies and find new clients within the commercial Information Technology industry. The successful Sales Representative will source new sales opportunities and will be calling on multiple call points as well as close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in revenue generation by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of Consulting and Staffing services. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Active prospecting to include cold calling, setting up meetings to qualify leads, performing market research and data gathering, proposal development and presentations to customers, and closing new business
- Developing and implementing long term relationships with new clients, as well maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service
- Identify opportunities to create, improve or modify existing service offerings by staying current on industry trends and knowledge gained through sales activities
- Adjust sales plans based on market research, field results, and competitor activity
- Marketing top candidates to clients and prospects
QULAIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative with 3-5 years’ experience in the IT industry
- Excellent knowledge of commercial IT industry
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills
- Solid organizational, time and territory management, analytical, computer and presentation skills required
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Ability to leverage personal experience, professional contacts and the team’s resources to access highest value opportunities
- Identify, source and develop client base through new vendors, business partners and channels to increase sales.
Tsource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Tsource, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action. Tsource, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic testing, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Tsource, LLC will not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.