Salesforce Business Analyst
Tsource is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst that designs and documents work flow, manages and provides solutions to new business unit ideas, trends, and concepts appropriately through the latest technological paths. The Salesforce Business Analyst understands the customer’s business requirements and business process management, and then translates them to particular software requirements.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field.
- Strong understanding & experience with SalesForce CRM.
- Strong understanding & experience with Service Cloud.
- Strong understanding & experience with integrating Saleforce solutions with other ERP / CRMs.
- Strong understanding or experience with process definition methodologies
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Effective presentation of ideas to larger groups (Must Have)
- Gathering feedback and following up on action plans (Must Have)
- History and knowledge of data analysis to support proposed process definition, monitor adherence, and communicate performance results a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Visio and/or other modeling tools a plus.
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus
- Develop user stories to drive system requirements, aligned with and enabling business process change
- Develop, designs and communicates existing processes. Incorporates business, system and data flows. Includes key metrics that support both areas of efficiency and inefficiency
- Act as a bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions
- Identifies areas for improvement, either through system enhancements, reporting, revised workflow and/or user training
- Manage the Customer/IT relationship with various sales, service, success and related leadership roles
- Gains acceptance of process efficiencies and obtains senior management buy-in based on quality, cost savings and/or performance expectations.
- Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
- Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the client’s business needs.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements like screen, interface, and GUI designs.
- Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
- Designing and executing the test scripts and test scenarios.
- Coordinating with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software.
- Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.