Tsource has a need for qualified Salesforce Developers for a long term contract in Reston, Virginia.
- 3+ years of relevant Salesforce.com experience in professional services, development, or customer support operations.
- Experience in Lightning component development as well as configuration lightning experience
- 3 + years hands on experience with integrating Salesforce.com and 3rd party applications. Proven knowledge and subject-matter expertise in Apex, VisualForce, Workflows, and other customization options within Force.com platform.
- Proven knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes.
- General programming concepts like TDD, Unit tests, Unit test best practices, code quality best practices
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs and design patterns for enterprise adoption.
- Working knowledge of technologies like AJAX, JQuery and JSON.
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills; proven experience working with senior management in identifying solution and quickly able to summarize options with recommendation
- Java and Angular JS a plus
- Experience using GIT, Jenkins will be a plus
- SFDC Developer Certification REQUIRED.