Software Application Trainer, TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Tsource, LLC is seeking a Software Application Trainer for a customer with multiple locations in the N. VA area to provide assistance for several analytic applications/tools as part of a 24 hour Application Support effort. Successful candidate would be expected to provide direct assistance to customers on how to use several applications and other associated analytic tools, including formulating queries and profiles, responding to questions, troubleshooting, monitoring system availability, etc.
The candidate will also be required to provide training classroom, demonstration, one-on-one, or video-teleconferencing sessions to personnel whose schedules do not allow typical training attendance hours. The candidate will assist in the development and/or review of training materials and application documentation, including course manuals, workbooks, handouts, and computer based training (CBT), and other multimedia training aids. May provide feedback for, or participate in end user focus groups, readiness reviews, and other sessions as an advocate for customer requirements, customer features. Troubleshooting support may require interaction with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) and/or development teams. On occasions the candidate will be asked to perform validation testing.
****MUST HAVE ACTIVE TS/SCI w/ POLYGRAPH****
1. Experience providing Tier 1 support.
2. Software application training experience.
3. Demonstrated strong analytical skills, sound judgment, and effective problem solving skills in a Tier 1 environment.
4. The ability to learn and assist users with multiple software applications.
5. Working knowledge of Web technologies.
6. Prior experience developing, editing training materials.
7. Experience using customer Tools.
8. Experience with Automated Call Distribution (ACD) systems.