Software Engineer, TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Tsource LLC is seeking a Cloud Software Engineer to support our customer in the Fort Meade, MD area. You will be responsible for programming, design and development in a UNIX/Linux operating environment.
- ***Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance***
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years experience programming with a combination of any or all of the following: Java, C, or C++
- Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of one (1) year experience designing and developing applications in a Windows or UNIX/Linux operating environment
- Demonstrated experience with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, Apache Accumulo, and/or Big Table
- Demonstrated experience with Map/Reduce
- Demonstrated experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Demonstrated experience with requirements analysis and design for one (1) or more object-oriented systems
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline; an associate’s degree in computer science or related discipline and two (2) years programming experience or five (5) years programming experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms
- Demonstrated experience with compute cluster monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios, Ganglia)
- Demonstrated experience with Apache Accumulo internals, to include configuring, tuning, and testing the same in many configurations (>200 node clusters)
- Demonstrated experience developing Restful services
- Demonstrated experience with Ruby-on-Rails framework
- Demonstrated experience with Big-Data Cloud Scalability (e.g. Amazon, Google, and/or Facebook)
Tsource, LLC is dedicated to providing innovation and excellence in Management Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Application Services. Our commitment is to provide customers with resource experts with the latest technologies, prompt response time, and competitive prices. We support our mission by supplying challenging opportunities to our employees and empowering them to get the job done. Tsource is focused on quality; we continually measure our success to assure our conformance to high standards.
Tsource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Tsource, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action. Tsource, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic testing, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Tsource, LLC will not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.