Software Quality Assurance Specialist/Applications Tester , TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Tsource, LLC is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Specialist/Applications Tester to support our customer in Reston, VA. You will work with the client’s team to provide automated and manual testing of software components and services that will be used by other partner projects across the customers area. You will help define and implement automated and manual testing standards and practices which include verification, validation, testing and documentation. You will play an active role in pre-deployment and deployment testing activities.
- ***Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance***
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience writing and maintaining technical documents to include but not limited to user stories, test scenarios, test cases, test plans & procedures
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with an Agile development team
- Demonstrated experience creating and implementing testing standards across an organization
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience testing web apps for use on desktop or mobile platforms
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience using the Sponsor’s change management system or similar tool to track user stories or deficiencies
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting communication and customer service skills and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience adjusting to changing priorities and setting goals and determining strategies for accomplishing results
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience interpreting requirements and translating them into precise test cases
Tsource, LLC is dedicated to providing innovation and excellence in Management Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Application Services. Our commitment is to provide customers with resource experts with the latest technologies, prompt response time, and competitive prices. We support our mission by supplying challenging opportunities to our employees and empowering them to get the job done. Tsource is focused on quality; we continually measure our success to assure our conformance to high standards.
Tsource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Tsource, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action. Tsource, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic testing, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Tsource, LLC will not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.