Sr. Budget/Financial Analyst, Top Secret
Tsource, LLC is seeking a Sr. Budget/Financial Analyst to support our customer in Springfield, VA. You will provide financial management support our customers cohesive program development and execution. Specifically this will include support for the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution processes as well as resource management. You will serve as a member of our customers Office and Divisions to include: Assisting the government with financial management operations and budget analysis, Supporting the government in monitoring and coordinating program resource allocations, Supporting the government representatives at meetings through attendance and by providing financial management operations and budget analysis information as requested, Supporting the planning, programming, budgeting and execution activities within our customers Office and Divisions, and Assisting with overseeing resource management processes.
Support internal customer program build activities, analysis, events, and documentation packages as designated by government leads. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Gathering, maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing of program and budget data.
- Developing and promulgating customers office responsibilities associated with the customers internal guidance packages as appropriate.
- Support the development and publication of the IPBS/CBJB, IPBR/CJB, and President’s Budget exhibits (this includes all associated documentation, materials, and briefings as it relates to the program).
- Assist in the defining, gathering, inputting, and managing of Financial Requirements by working with program managers.
- Support the development and preparation of budget Congressional testimony, briefing materials, and responses to questions for the record, request for information, and various inquiries.
- Support the development of various customer briefing materials and responses to questions, request for information, and various inquiries as it relates to the program.
- Provide support in preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews as well as preparation materials for senior leadership to attend meetings with staff.
- Support, develop, and prepare various PowerPoint/white paper briefings and presentations related to Financial Management matters, programs, and activities for senior level leadership.
- Support the preparation and monitoring of Supplemental/Over guidance requirements.
- Support to customer Program Mid-year and End-of-Year Execution Reviews.
- Exercise a solid working knowledge and capability in the use of various spreadsheet, database, and Microsoft PowerPoint software.
- Provide support to Program Managers in the development and implementation of fiscal execution spend plans. Prepare deliverables in support of all of these tasks. These tasks may include technical and financial status briefings, meeting minutes and CBJB/CJB narrative.
- Conduct financial data analysis, including the ability to analyze data, identify trends, generate reports, data merging and supplemental data sources using automated reporting applications.
- Analyze and interpret complex budget and execution data.
- ***Active Top Secret Clearance***
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business-related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated specialized experience with DoD or other government agency budgetary or finance processes.
- Demonstrated specialized experience justifying/defending programs and budgets.
- Demonstrated experience with the U.S. Intelligence and DoD Funding Programs to include budgetary processes and funds execution.
- Demonstrated experience with fund execution policies for principal DoD appropriations.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD and IC programs and budgets.
- Demonstrated specialized experience researching, maintaining and presenting current and future budget analysis in the form of briefings to all management levels to support budget decisions.
Tsource, LLC is dedicated to providing innovation and excellence in Management Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Application Services. Our commitment is to provide customers with resource experts with the latest technologies, prompt response time, and competitive prices. We support our mission by supplying challenging opportunities to our employees and empowering them to get the job done. Tsource is focused on quality; we continually measure our success to assure our conformance to high standards.
Tsource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Tsource, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action. Tsource, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic testing, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Tsource, LLC will not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.