Systems Administrator, TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Tsource, LLC is seeking a Systems Administrator for our customer in Reston, VA. You will responsible for Windows servers and the operating systems software and its successful integration with the hardware and applications software of the major computing systems across the organization. You will also be responsible for the installation and maintenance of the Windows-based system operating configurations on all organization Windows servers and desktops and also serve as technical referent on engineering review boards considering all additions to or changes to the operating environment. You will also Install and maintain the Windows-based system operating configurations on all organization NT servers and desktops, troubleshoot problems that may involve applications and the network, provide technical support to applications and utility developers on requirements for integration into the operating environment, provide guidance and technical assistance as needed, and maintain and update documentation on the operating systems configuration. Further, you will manage software life cycles, serve as technical referent on engineering review boards considering all additions to or changes to the operating environment. as well as participate in review boards for all changes or additions to the standard system configuration within the organization.
- ***Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance***
- Considerable knowledge of operating systems, organizations operating environment, network requirements, and ability to anticipate impact on respective operating systems to include NT and XP operating systems, Microsoft Office 97/2000 and MS Project, various utility applications.
- Considerable knowledge of the organizational standards for operating configurations, security constraints, and procedures for managing organization software.
- Ability to work with system developers to elicit requirements and engage in joint project planning. Working knowledge of project management techniques to plan and execute projects.
- Ability to research the latest technological developments in the relevant operating systems to identify impact on organization operating systems and to anticipate changes.
- Windows 7 experience
- Content Management Systems experience
- Digital Rights Management system experience
Tsource, LLC is dedicated to providing innovation and excellence in Management Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Application Services. Our commitment is to provide customers with resource experts with the latest technologies, prompt response time, and competitive prices. We support our mission by supplying challenging opportunities to our employees and empowering them to get the job done. Tsource is focused on quality; we continually measure our success to assure our conformance to high standards.
Tsource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Tsource, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action. Tsource, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic testing, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. Tsource, LLC will not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.